Im on Youtube too!!

If you don't already know, i make make up video's too- check me out and please subscribe :) http://www.youtube.com/user/hollymae20

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Hello ladies, my new weekly rambles


Portsmouth University feels like a distant blurry memory now I’m in the ‘Real World’. I would be lying if I said I was enjoying it right now.

It still all feels rather odd that I’m apparently an accomplished adult with my bundles of qualifications pouring out of my C.V but like hundreds and thousands of other graduates…

Was it really worth being in this humongous amount of debt plunged into a recession of a jobless world…Meh I don’t have an answer for that right now, I’ll get back to you on that one.

So like the million other me’s trying to adjust to this new lifestyle of my priorities not being when I’m going out next or where the Sambuca bottle is, I’m now slowly adapting to the working lifestyle of getting places at the right time and my new ‘Teacher’ figure is now a ‘Boss’.

The nostalgic feeling of mid September when a lump sum of the wonderful ‘Student Loan’ would appear like magic in my bank balance was now a distant memory of how many times the word ‘Topshop’ and the occasional ‘Asda’ sprouted on my bank statements was now just a letter to tell me how close I am to my over draft limit praying the end of the month would just Bl**dy hurry up to get my ‘Pay Check’. Those words light up my ears and that Chanel Bronzer, which is like a ticking time bomb in my brain can finally be purchased.

I WILL NEVER LEARN and I will always be in a bubble of expensive Make up and by God Tom Ford lipsticks and mulberry handbags will most definitely be the death of me!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, don't talk to me about uni fees! I'm two years through a 3 year course and I'm already in about 8000 AUD debt. Spins my head out just thinking about it :/

    ReplyDelete