Im on Youtube too!!

If you don't already know, i make make up video's too- check me out and please subscribe :) http://www.youtube.com/user/hollymae20

Friday 26 November 2010

MyFace MyMatch Powder - New Love!!


When it comes to face powders i literally cannot leave the house without one. If i had to carry one item of make up around with me it would most probably be powder!! I have tried many over the past few years and a favorite of mine which i used continuously was L'oreal true match powder. This was my number one holy grail powder. One problem with it though was the packaging. The amount of money i spent buying new ones as the clasp to shut it would ALWAYS break. It drove me mad!!! I decided i needed to change. After trying numerous other ones such as Mac mineralised skin finish and alternative dug store ones such as collection 2000 and Max factor I very nearly thought I'm never going to find other one I love. I can't STAND the cakey feeling of powder on my face and with these other ones i tried i would always get it and especially if i were to re apply a lot in the day. I don't have oily skin but i do tend to get a oily t zone so powder is always a must......
Then one day in boots i decided to have a look at the MyFace products. I tended to always bypass this section but there range of face powders caught my eye this time!
First of all i really liked the sleek packaging, it is a thin shape that you can easily fit into a small bag if your going out. Secondly the feel of the powder was very light and silky. It also didn't have a horrible smell which i found all the max factor ones did!
I have now been using this powder daily for about a month and i absolutely LOVE it!! It has no cakey feeling and give the face a matt, shine free look which lasts for a few hours until you need to re apply.
I recommend this product HIGHLY as i actually never thought i would like a powder as much as L'oreal....oh how i was mistaken!!

lots of love Holly xxx

7 comments:

  1. I usually bypass the MyFace products too, I'm not really sure why. People don't tend to speak about the products much so I'm glad you've mentioned this. Lovely post :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly it is an amazing powder, felt like i had to share my new love!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to try this, it sounds pretty good! I've been skipping powder recently even though I really shouldn't but I can't stand the cakey look either and haven't managed to find one that I'm happy with yet, perhaps this could be it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heard a lot of good things about this brand recently, going to check them out tmo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey could you tell me which specific scent that perfume you had in our last bag updated video is? I looked up juicy couture perfumes but I didn't see that bottle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of L'oreal true match... but I haven't heard of MyFace products. Are they only in the UK? I live in the US.
    And I'm glad to see that you are back! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish they had these in the states!

    love your blog! following you on your blog and youtube now :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete