Im on Youtube too!!

If you don't already know, i make make up video's too- check me out and please subscribe :) http://www.youtube.com/user/hollymae20

Wednesday 12 October 2011

HELLO New Life, Hello Kat Maconie




Hello Ladies

Just thought I would let you all know why I have been absent the last couple of weeks on Youtube-basically I have moved back to London and I'm living with my Mum. I have also started two new jobs, One being working as an intern for the shoe designer 'Kat Maconie' which I am absolutely L.O.V.E.

Check out her beautiful shoes, she's been quoted in Vogue as an 'up and coming designer' so watch out for her! With the likes of Ellie Goulding and Diana Vickers absolutely loving her shoes I know you ladies will love them too:



Let me know what you all think,

xxx


5 comments:

  1. congratulations holly :-)
    iv just moved to london to go to uni.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly

    I'm glad to see you're back blogging, are you back on YT too?

    Take care
    Pippa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, thanks for sharing this, I love hearing/reading about new shoe designers! I love shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subscribers is the next thing I wanna speak about. People give some thought to the way to get youtube views and the first thing that pops in their head is subscribers. They assume that in the event that they have much more subscribers then theyll get much more views. This is certainly false. I will clarify why. Subscribers are solely good whenever you first submit the video. This is because they will discover the video and put up feedback on it. Then, this may get you in the most discussed listing and more people will come and watch and leave comments. It is get you more views however it is only since you have been on an inventory not owing to your video. Subscribers are good to have and not as important as individuals think.
    Chat Games Falconry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow some of the shoe designs are absolutely amazing,love it!
    I am glad you are working somewhere you love.

    ReplyDelete